Cruise Lines that ends at Barbados?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30th, 2016, 11:13 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello friends! My hubby and I have planned a week long vacation at Barbados in Caribbean islands for February next year. We have already reserved our accommodation in a Barbados resort named The Crane, http://thecrane.com/the-resort/ and the island plans are already made. Then as an after thought we are planning a Caribbean cruise along with this. To make it practical, we need to know if there is any Cruise Line that has route that ends at or start from Barbados. It would be good, if it starts from a port and ends at another port. We are not concerned about what cruise line it is. We will enjoy the cruise whatever company it is. I would like to know if there is any such cruise that starts at or ends at Barbados that we could reserve in advance. Please try to help if you can. Thanks!
Old Nov 1st, 2016, 07:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, I've just been looking on line for myself! There are plenty of cruises from Barbados in winter. In case anyone else is interested, there are some in summer too but only with Carnival Cruises. The following web site will be of use to you:http://www.cruisetimetables.com?crui...-barbados.html
This lists all the available cruises from all the cruiselines that depart from Barbados.