COUPLES VS SANDALS AGE OLD QUESTION

Old Jul 8th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
COUPLES VS SANDALS AGE OLD QUESTION

I did a search on this and came up with numerous responses, but I'm looking for more current opinions.

Couples vs Sandals Negril anyone been to both?

Then Swept Away vs Couples Negril, read lots of posts that Couples Negril needs updated as far as the rooms are concerned, anyone been there recently? Are the rooms that dated? I'm just leaning more towards Couples Negril, I feel it fits us more, but now I'm concerned about the rooms being worn.

Opinions please..............
Old Jul 8th, 2005, 08:01 AM

I have not been to Sandals but all of my acquaintances who have been to both Couples and Sandals prefer Couples. I have also not been to CN but have been to CSA twice and loved it. We went before the new part existed and I really liked the rooms - it didn't bother me that there was no TV and I loved the huge balcony. It is so lush that it is easy to get lost and I liked the fact that we could walk and walk on the main Negril beach.
Old Jul 8th, 2005, 10:21 AM

Go to www.tropictravelonline.com as most of the guests at this site are repeat Sandals and Couples travelers and they will give you good insite.
Old Jul 8th, 2005, 11:13 AM

My wife and I were at Couples Negril in May this year. We enjoyed it so much we are returning in 30 days, 6 hrs, 54 minutes, and 27 seconds.
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 10:11 AM

I just returned from Sandals Whitehouse and it was by far the best resort I've ever been to. This was my fourth trip to Jamaica and the second Sandals resort I've visited. We met a number of Jamaica regulars at Whitehouse who say that this Sandals resort was much better than Couples. However, they also said that they liked Couples Negril more than Sandals Negril. We toured Sandals Negril while in Jamaica, and while it was nice, it is not in the same league as Sandals Whitehouse.
Sorry to add to the confusion, but Sandals Whitehouse was fantastic.