Coral Villa and Palm Cottage on Turks and Caicos Islands

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're considering renting in April, 2013 either the Coral Villa or Palm cottage. Anyone familiar with these properties? We are first time visitors to this island so any info. you might have for newbies would be appreciated. It's myself, my husband, my 17-year-old daughter and 30-year-old son. I know every internet rental is a risk, but hoping for clean and easy access to beach. Thank you all in advance.
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 01:01 PM

I know where Coral villa is, but I can't find Palm Cottage as name is too general, can you post the link?

I can say overall, that every villa in Turks is on VRBO directly by owner including mine. So I don't see Internet rental being a risk per say. If you post palm cottage I can tell you more about it
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for your time blamona. Flip Key lists Coral Villa and Palm Cottage as being beside each other w/the same owner. It's near Bonaventure Crescent if that helps. Don't mean to take advantage of your kindness, but are you familiar with Crystal Sands Villa and Conch Cottage? I guess I should have added that we just don't want to rent a lovely, little cottage that's smack in the middle of two lively hotels. Again, thanks for your time.
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 07:03 PM

I'm extremely familiar with Crystal Sands. It's gorgeous, and what's more, the owners of the villa are completely delightful. It's beach front at Sapadilla Bay, about 10-15 minute drive to Grace Bay and the hub. I highly recommend it.

Palm and Coral, if I'm not mistaken, are around Grace Bay. Not on the beach, but short walk. These are a grouping of older homes. If it's the ones I'm thinking, I have not seen them, but I do know the property manager, Linda of Coldwell Banker, whose an excellent property manager.

Property managers aside, both are delightful, but I personally give the edge to Crystal Sands. But I also think Crystal Sands is at a higher price point.
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 03:33 AM

So many people believe if they stay in Provo they have visited the Turks and Caicos Islads. Expand your search and go to one of the out islands. Sound like you don't want crowds. Why not come to Salt Cay where there are no hotels, only lovely Villas and private home rentals. You can walk for miles on our beaches and maybe see your own footprints. If you would like more information please feel free to contact me.
We have excellent snorkeling right from our beaches and some of the best diving in the world.
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 05:50 AM

I am familiar with both. They are managed by Coldwell Banker which is a international company. You will be safe booking through them.

The cottages are in a great location , near Villa del Mar. Walking distance to lots of things.
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Original Poster

Thank you all and I promise last question: Casa De Isle on Taylor Bay? Thoughts on the house and Taylor Bay?
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 05:56 PM

Now you're starting to be all over the place!

Here's a map so you can get your bearings, might help you narrow it down:

http://wherewhenhow.com/turks-caicos...o-map-2010.jpg

8-)
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 06:00 PM

Oh, and to help you out further, you can give Linda a call at Coldwell Banker TCI regardless which you choose. She's very familiar with most villas on the island.
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 05:35 AM
Original Poster

Perfect! Again, thanks for your time and info.