Villa rental in Caribbean--where to go?

May 19th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Original Poster

Villa rental in Caribbean--where to go?

Hi. I hope someone can help. My sister ants to take her whole family (15 people in all with the kids)to womewhere in the Caribbean next February. They want great beaches, laid-back atmosphere to relax, not a lot of people around. Does anyone recommend a particular island? Any source to find a nice villa? p.s. They can afford to pay a lot. Thanks.
May 19th, 2007, 01:45 PM

had a wonderful time at the salina villas, in aruba just 3 weeks ago. check them out, might be suitable.
May 19th, 2007, 01:54 PM

www.aquamarinebeachhouses.com

in Turks and Caicos Islands.
May 19th, 2007, 02:10 PM

Check out the Mahoe Bay villas on Virgin Gorda, which offer everrything you're looking for. www.AdagioVilla.com is just one of them. Purple Pineapple realtors among others represent many of the nicest villas in the Caribbean, and you can search their site by location, villa size, villa cost. etc.
May 21st, 2007, 05:44 AM

Check out Beachcourt Villa in Anguilla. www.beachcourtvilla.com. You might also check www.vrbo.com. There are some large villas for auction on www.luxurylink.com. You might also want to check Seagate villas on Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos. About two minutes fron the beach and a great snorkeling reef. www.theseagate.com. Go to www,wherewhenhow.com the on line magazine of the Turks and Caicos and do a villa search. In season she'll be paying top dollar
May 21st, 2007, 08:41 AM

Try www.seaviewhomes.com on St. John USVI. We booked thru them for the end of July and they have been great! St. John is very laid back and has beeeutiful beaches. It may be crowded in Feb, but with your own villa you can have privacy.
May 21st, 2007, 11:03 AM

I think if I had that many people, and the ability to afford a lot, I would go here:
http://www.barakapoint.com/index.html