Search

Caribbean next week? Mexico?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caribbean next week? Mexico?

Hi

A friend and I are wanting to get away next week (November 1 or so) and "be warm". Can we do that? Any suggestions? I looked at the weather on weather.com but had a hard time getting the answer to "where will it be hot and sunny next week?"

Anyone have some guidance here?

What do we want to do? Be warm. Sit in the sun. Read. Go running. Explore the island. Drink rum drinks and cold beers.

Maybe a cruise?

Thanks!

Scoutfish
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 10:06 AM
Sunnyboy

While there are never any guarantees when it comes to predicting the weather the odds are in your favor it will "be warm" next week throughout the Caribbean and throughout most of Mexico. Since you are planning to travel on such short notice getting bargain airfares may prove difficult unless you want to try and fly standby or you can find a tour operator that has some unsold "package tours" available. For starters I'd check with your local travel agent or the travel desk at some of the major airlines. Look into destinations that are served directly by the airlines from one of the major gateway airports in your area. Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Cancun, Cozemel, St. Thomas, St. Martin and Aruba are places that come to mind. Others on this board may have more suggestions. Since you expressed an interest in a cruise you might want to post your question on the "Cruise Forum" by using the link at the top of the page.

Old Oct 26th, 2004, 10:38 AM

Are you really saying that your not sure where it will be warm next week?Ask your mommy for help.
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 11:57 AM

Check out www.tradewindtours.com I get email specials from them and they seem to have some good deals - have a couple now for Barbados. They also have good prices on a range of hotels in Jamaica and you can do a package with them for airfare. I have not booked through them but have spoken with them and they were very helpful.
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 02:30 PM
owa

mgmargate, What is the point of your "not so nice answer"? The purpose of this board is to share information, and your post isn't helpful to anyone. Owa

Old Oct 26th, 2004, 02:41 PM

Some trolls are beyond help.