Reload this Page >

Cap Juluca or Malliouhana?

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 5th, 2002, 07:28 AM
Robyn

We are traveling with our three children (14,12,7) and our mother (67) to Anguilla as part of our Carribean vacation. We will be spending 3days and 2nights. Would you stay at Cap Juluca or Malliouhana and why? price is really not a issue, I'm more concerned with location and amenities. Thanks for your response.

Old May 5th, 2002, 08:17 AM
xxx

While both hotels are top class on beautiful beaches, Malliouhana has a wonderful children's playground/waterfun area. I'm not sure what Cap Juluca has for kids.

Old May 5th, 2002, 04:09 PM
True

Is it true that Malli is not ON the beach, but on a cliff above? I know Cap has a perfect beach.<BR>

Old May 5th, 2002, 05:54 PM
erin

We stayed at the Malliouhana a few years ago and it is right on the beach. We walked out from our room and the beach was right there. Hope that helps.

Old May 5th, 2002, 11:00 PM
Sally

From what I've heard, Cap Juluca is more for couples who are looking for peace and quiet. Might not be a good idea to take 3 children there... On the other hand, I know that Malliouhana has special facilities for children. So this would probably be a better choice in your case.

Old May 6th, 2002, 03:10 AM
penny

I have stayed at both hotels. Yes Malliouhana main building and about 20 rooms, plus some other buildings are on a Cliff above Meads bay. Malliouhana also has a few beach front rooms directly on the beach, near the pool pool pirate ship. They also have a beautiful pool, up by the main building.<BR> Cap Juluca has all its rooms on the beach, which happens to be my favorite.<BR>It really depends what your personal preference would be.<BR> Both hotels have a mix of all age groups, and the mix depends on what time of the year. Christmas has lots of families, June would of course have more honeymooners.<BR> I have stayed at both hotels.