Bummer....

Mar 18th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Original Poster

Bummer....

I am sitting here this morning listening to the Buffett Buffet on Sirius satellite radio as I do every Saturday morning with a big mug of Kona coffee and the song "Island" is played. My thoughts turn to southern regions with little lattitudes so I pull up my favorite webcam to get a little Negril fix and nothing. Seems the webcam hosts went out of business. Damn! Anyway....it has been a long winter here up in the Pacific NW....lots of rain and cold! I am getting a serious itch to St. Somewhere! I am envious of all of you with travel plans to the Caribbean in the near future!
Mar 18th, 2006, 01:14 PM

Take a quick trip before your wife is too far along to go far from home.Nothing like those quick spontaneous trips!

Mar 18th, 2006, 01:16 PM

Or when Kenny Chesney tours this year..go to the concert.Hopefully he will play some songs from "Be As You Are".
Mar 18th, 2006, 02:49 PM

Awwwww, shucks, CaribbeanSoul, I'll toast a few painkillers or Vodka & Ting to you and yours when I am in STJ next week We are sick of winter too! (Michigan)
Mar 18th, 2006, 03:42 PM

You really need to tune in to realnegril.com - there is some kind of live video webcast every day, often twice a day.

It evenhas a chat room with it, so you can tlk to others feeling as you are and often folks at the event in Negril will pop in.
Mar 18th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Original Poster

Thanks Liza....not a big fan of Rob and the crew.

Brenandg: Have a great trip! You'll love White Bay beach and the Soggy Dollar! I can't wait for a trip report upon your return. Wishing you beautiful weather and the only Ivan being the bar on JVD!
Mar 21st, 2006, 10:19 AM

I am guessing you used to go to the web-cam at Coco La Palm? I miss it too, I would go there for my Negril fix too. Thankfully I only have a month to go before I see it in person! You need to get back to JA mon- and get some Blue Mountain coffee to drink!

Respect!