Search

Best hotel in Aruba

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best hotel in Aruba

Hi everyone. Thanks for all the advice on my previous post. I have decided to do Aruba In Nov. and trying to find a hotel.

Which hotel is directly on the beach (3 steps and you're on the sand)with activities? Want to hear the waves at night from my room. Is it better to stay in a low-rise or high-rise for full ocean-view? I've been enlightened and realize 200/night may not be feasible so willing to spend more. Please advise.
Old Apr 8th, 2004, 11:40 AM

The two best hotels are the Radisoon and Hyatt on Palm Beach. We staye ar the Radisson and loved it. You can get soem good special too...under $200/night for garden view.
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 06:21 AM

Hi!

My vote is the absolutley the Hyatt... however it is not a "3 steps to the sand resort"

I havent stayed here but MANY on another BB reccommend the Bucuti on Eagle beach
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 11:04 AM

There are high-rise and low-rise hotels in Aruba. If you stay in a high-rise hotel you will not be three steps from the beach. You'll be "floors" and "lobbys" away from the beach. If you really want to be "three steps from the beach," try the low-rise hotels. Look at Tamarijn or Divi Aruba or Manchebo Beach or Bucuti Beach.
Old Apr 10th, 2004, 02:50 AM

Hands down I would choose the Hyatt. We've stayed here twice and the grounds are the most beautiful I think. From the pool you're 3 steps to the beach. You're going to pay more than $200nt. for a full oceanview however. We went with partial oceanview on the side of the hotel and that was fine as we weren't in the room much.
You can rent equipment from Red Sail Sports run by the Hyatt or there are guys on the beach trying to rent all kinds of equipment. Hope this helps.