Bermuda advice

Aug 21st, 2007, 03:30 PM
Original Poster

Bermuda advice

Can anyone help us. We need info on Cambridge Beaches regarding room location. Times running out. Hard to believe no one has been there. Alot of $$$ is riding on this. We would be eternally grateful for any response.
Aug 26th, 2007, 12:11 PM

OK, I see now, you are talking about Bermuda.
Aug 26th, 2007, 01:57 PM

Sorry... only been to Burmuda on a short stop while on cruise boat, beaches were beautiful! we rented a moped & toured around, was a very clean place!!! Good Luck & Enjoy
Aug 26th, 2007, 05:59 PM

Sorry do not have specific info. We stayed at Pompano and had dinner at Cambridge Beaches one night. Food was good and service very attentive. Make sure to visit St Georges parish. We loved the quaint little town.
Aug 27th, 2007, 01:48 AM
GBC

We have visited Cambridge Beaches several times but not recently enough to be helpful to you. We just studied the website and picked a unit based on size and view of the water. We stayed in several over the years - they were all fine.
Aug 27th, 2007, 08:35 AM

I was at Cambridge last year but don't remember the number of the unit. It was at the edge of the property, on the opposite end as the pool. This was a good thing since they were re-doing the pool and it was very noisy. It's a small resort so all units seemed very walkable.
Aug 27th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Original Poster

Thankyou all for your thoughtful responses. I will share our experience when we return.