Beaches Boscobel vs. Atlantis

Apr 13th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Original Poster

Beaches Boscobel vs. Atlantis

I need help with a decision. We are going on a trip in July with grandparents, parents and children 2, 4, 10, and 13. (The trip is for the 13 year old). We've narrowed it down to Beaches Boscobel or Atlantis.
I like the all inclusive of Beaches, but Atlantis sure seems great with a lot of fun waterslides and pools. (Grandparents and younger children have been to Atlantis - I haven't been to either)
What are your thoughts?
Apr 13th, 2004, 04:07 PM

I personally would go to Boscobel with that age of children. Atlantis is so big that you will wear yourself out getting to the pools, beaches, etc, and it is very tough on smaller kids. Boscobel is more intimate, more in tune with the family and kids themselves versus a huge mega resort like Atlantis. Atlantis is beautiful, but so impersonal and not really kid friendly in my opinion. Boscobel is. My two cents - good luck!
Apr 13th, 2004, 05:10 PM

Thats like comparing apples to oranges.
I am a die hard Sandals & Beaches returnee, and have been to Atlantis. I think if the trip is for the 13 year old Alantis is your best choice. We have just returned from 2 weeks at Beaches Grand Sport in Ocho Rios an did visit Beaches Boscobel. It is much smaller and intimate, but what 13 year old wants that. Which ever one you choose have a fun time.
Apr 13th, 2004, 08:25 PM

We took our daughter to Atlantis two years ago when she was 13 and she absolutely loved it! There was so much to see and do that we totally filled our 5 days and could've stayed a few more easily. We bought the meal plans and were very pleased with the restaurants. There are few off-site places to eat on Paradise Island, and it would be too hard to go into Nassau for meals. The aquariums, the Dig, and the waterslides are fantastic! There were children of all ages and everyone seemed to love it. Good luck!
Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:00 AM

Will my 15 yr old fin dothers her age at Boscobel?