Atlantis restaurant recommendation

Jun 11th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Original Poster

Atlantis restaurant recommendation

Hi all. We're heading to the Atlantis in a few weeks on a business trip. One night, we are to eat on our own, and the trip organizers are suggesting we make our reservations now.

The Atlantis has 21 restaurants, so I'm not sure where we should go.

Any recommendations??
Jun 11th, 2008, 06:39 PM

topping for Karens

We went three years ago, but our favorites were the Bahamian Club (steak) and Villa D Este, (italian).

Hopefully some more recent diners can chime in!
Jun 12th, 2008, 04:21 AM

For a wonderful dinner offsite, go to Greycliff downtown Nassau, one of the best restaurants in the region, and I think it is still the only 5 star.

Oh and order the lobster bisque,,,,,heaven.
Jun 12th, 2008, 06:02 AM

I agree with girlonthego...Villa d'Este and the Bahamian Club were my favorites at Atlantis.
Jun 12th, 2008, 07:53 AM

We just returned from Atlantis. Our friend with the yacht who had been there for three weeks said the very best on the island is Graycliff. We did not try it because we had our kids with us. He also really enjoyed Cafe Martinique (I think that's the name) in the marina harbour at Atlantis. We really enjoyed the Mesa Grill at Cove Atlantis. Everything was fabulous- -steak, fish, sides, and service. We also liked Bimini Grill just fine- -casual Bahamian theme. For breakfast, Marketplace buffet or Murray's Deli. I do not think they have a restaurant called Villa d'Este any longer. Dune was a disappointment- -the bar at Dune is wonderful at sunset, though.
Jun 13th, 2008, 05:22 AM

Escape from the madness and take a cab out to Villagios at the Cave. Superb dining, jazz in the portico lounge, al fresco dining available.. and wonderful food.
Sophisticated ambiance.

Something a little closer and more adventurous - shogun revolver asian fusion. www.shogunrevolver.com

Jun 29th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Original Poster

Thanks again, all. I duly noted all your suggestions, and then trying to coordinate our selection with several people on my husband's business trip was quite an ordeal.

We ended up at the Bimini Grill - we really had a good meal.

Jul 4th, 2008, 08:50 PM

Karens sorry I missed this - we loved the Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill in the Cove - it was fantastic.

Search this Thread