All Inclusive Island vacations

Mar 1st, 2006, 07:59 PM
Original Poster

All Inclusive Island vacations

Hello all,
I was wondering what islands do you feel are the cost the least expensive to go to as far as an All-Inclusive Resort. We have a group of 50 people going and they range from 13, 14, 17, to mid 20's on up. We are a party group, love to have fun, sit at beach bars if we leave the resort ect... I am trying to get the cruise ship atmospher on an island with lots to do at the resort as far as bars so maybe the kids will stick around, as well as, lots to do on the island. There are so many islands, and what I am told are mexico, jamaica, and dominican republic will probably be the most resonable. I want to ask all of you, because several of you travel often and have been so many places you could shed some light on the situation. And yes, they all want to do an All-Inclusive, I don't think that I could get them to go any other way this year.(unless I found something really really spectacular)...(If it was just the adults going we wouldn't care.)Thank you all in advance,
Lydafur
Mar 2nd, 2006, 03:29 AM
Sunnyboy

You'll generally find the least expensive AI's in Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Cozemel, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica.

Mar 2nd, 2006, 06:21 AM

Check out the Iberostar resorts in the Riviera Maya. The Tucan/Quetzel is closer to Playa Del Carmen. The Paraiso complex has four hotels; the Del Mar and Beach share bars and restaurants and the Lindo and Maya have access to all four hotels. All the Iberostars offer a LOT of activities for children.
Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:06 AM
Original Poster

Thank you for your replies, I enjoy hearing opinions of others, it is helpful. Hopefully other reply as well.
Thank you,
Lydafur
Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:08 AM
KVR

For a cruise ship atmoshpere with lot of activites for adults and children, look at the Beaches resorts in Jamaica. www.beaches.com
Mar 3rd, 2006, 03:18 AM

I'm topping this for you since you keep asking the same question in several different posts. You received the most responses to this one.
Mar 23rd, 2006, 05:34 PM

Does less expensive also mean less safe?Thanks.