Your favorite restaurants in Whistler

Jul 12th, 2002, 07:15 AM
Linda

Your favorite restaurants in Whistler

We spend a week every summer in Whistler and are looking to try some new restaurants. What are your favs?

Jul 13th, 2002, 06:55 AM
sue

mongolie grill! oh and the keg!!

Jul 13th, 2002, 10:34 AM
BCtourist

Our family including children will be making our first trip to Whistler this September. Some of the restaurants we are considering are:

The Brewhouse
Caramba Ristorante
Hoz's Pub
Junction Cafe
Pasta Lupino
Splitz Grill

We are looking for casual, reasonable places with good food. Any comments or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Jul 17th, 2002, 09:05 AM
linda

Our kids always liked the Spaghetti Factory-try the mizithra cheese sauce as part of a combo. A great deal that includes drink and dessert. Uli's is also a good place to go with kids. The Mongolie Grill is one of our favorties-chose you own stir fry ingredients and pay by the weight. Milestones is a great place for breakfast. I like the Greek salad at Black's outside on their patio with a view of the chairlift. They are also very good for dinner-underated I think-had a wonderful rack of lamb there last summer. I'm going back for more! Also enjoy the salmon sandwich on focaccia bread at the Longhorn-although the music is kind of loud at night-try sitting outside, they have heat lamps if it is chilly. And don't forget the ice cream at Cows!

Sep 13th, 2002, 07:03 PM
Pat

Splitz Grill has the best home made burgers on the planet!