Search

Toronto Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5th, 2002, 07:11 PM
Chris

Toronto Hotels

We are thinking of staying at the Cambridge Suites Hotel in Toronto. Is this a nice place and is it in a nice area? We got a rate for $126 a night. Thanks for the help.

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 04:21 PM
chris

Please give me the address and I'll tell you..I lived there for 7 years and visit every month. Names of hotels change so much so give me the name of the street. Thanks

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 06:06 PM
Bonnie

The Cambridge Suites Hotel is located on Wellington St. near the corner of Yonge. It's just north of Front St. and is well located if you want to use the subway, head to the Waterfront, Hockey Hall of Fame, and points downtown. It is not as well known as some other Toronto Hotels because it's not one of the major chains. But it is always booked when I try to book friends there. Is that $126Can? I like to stay at a Suites Hotel when I can so if it is downtown you want then I think you've done well. I haven't been in the hotel for a while so I don't know when the rooms were updated, do you?

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 08:05 PM
chris

That location is perfect. It is very safe there and you will be at the centre of everything. If you called the hotel directly you were quoted in Canadian dollars. That sounds like a good deal. In that part of town, I doubt the hotel would be a dump.

Old Jun 9th, 2002, 02:45 AM
xxx

Don't worry! The hotel is definitely not a dump. You got a great rate!!

Old Jun 9th, 2002, 03:55 AM
Chris

I found the $126US for some days and $113US for other days online at www.lodging.com where I found other great prices. The only thing if you have children over the age of 14 it is around $13US dollars more per day. But you get breakfast which we always enjoy at hotels.

Old Jun 9th, 2002, 05:58 AM
Dee

We have stayed here when our adult son was with us. We had a living room with sofa bed, a bedroom, and a large dressing room with bath that you could enter from either the bedroom or the living room giving all of us some privacy. There was a small area with a coffee pot, refrigerator and microwave which we did not use. The rooms were clean and comforatable.<BR>