Tango is it a good airline ?

May 13th, 2002, 03:42 AM
Anthony

Tango is it a good airline ?

I want go from Toronto to Vancouver next August.
What about this new Tango, discount airline ?
How bad it is ?
Thanks...

May 13th, 2002, 03:56 AM
disillusioned

It's just Air Canada in a different costume, and it's not that much of a discount.

May 13th, 2002, 07:12 AM
Island Girl

We're flying them from Edmonton to Halifax this Friday, so I'll be able to post when we get back. A friend has told us that they do not serve ANYTHING on the flight, not even a glass of water or cup of coffee. Even WestJet gives you unlimited beverages and a cookie! But they were the lowest price when we booked, so we'll see how it goes.

May 13th, 2002, 08:39 AM
elizabeth

Hi - re in flight service - I've flown Tango a couple of times and they do serve beverages, etc - however there is a charge ($1/each I think - more for beer/alcohol). They also sell sandwiches however on one leg of one flight they didn't have any so to be safe take a sandwich with you.

May 13th, 2002, 03:09 PM
piper

as long as I know in advance that there is no food or beverage service I have no problem with that (but I'm checking my ticket and it does not say anywhere that we have to pay for food or drinks) In fact, I would rather pay less and not get served than pay and get the food they offer. And in terms of drinks...I'll bring my own.