how harde is it to help??

Apr 19th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Original Poster

how harde is it to help??

Since the last time i was here to post a topic i started thinking about the comments a receved from suzannetoronte and the other gentlemen.

Knowing that this type of site exciste, not only to share but also maybe help others save on there trips, dont you think that we should all be nice to one an other?? I have nothing againste suzzanetoronto, not at all. But the way we do decide to write the info's...is it not us deciding on how should it be done and written??

OK, maybe (i said maybe), my post look like an ad.......but was the rate great or not? I actualy think its fabulos. Yes i make mistakes when writting, but i'm french guys!!! hihihiihi and not good at all with my writting sorry!!! hihihi

take care....and tks to suzannetoronto for helping me out....

peace out
Apr 20th, 2009, 06:45 PM

Dont be offended, emiliefekih,
Regular posters here sometimes get a little "protective" that the site gets used at it is intended and a first time poster who is super enthusiastic about a place is very often an advertiser. You on the other hand were just trying to be helpful and that was soon disclosed.
Please enjoy the site. It has been so helpful to me in planning my trips and Im sure you have lots to offer!
Apr 20th, 2009, 07:29 PM
BAK

It was a strange original post -- A New Yorker writing like a Quebecois, and leaving out the part about it being a university residence.

So, perhaps the advice when posting is to provide some background info, or context.

As for the residence of the university -- you are right, it is a good price, and even more important, you can actually provide information based on experience.

From time to time, there are people who post advertisements here, discuised as postings, and sometimes it is hard to sort out the real postings from the ads.

There was one here yesterday, but it has been removed.

BAK
Apr 22nd, 2009, 08:54 AM

I think it's great when people post about places they like - that's one of the purposes of this site! But BAK is right - people do sometimes pose as travellers and they're really trying to advertise.

Emilie, I hope you'll continue to post! I'm sorry if I caused you any concern.
Apr 28th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Original Poster

Susanintoronto....please dont be offended i was actualy saying thanl you...hahah i know i should have watched the way i said things...cause it is a little weird that i'm french but in New-York (need to let you know my spoken english is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better hahahah)

I wanted to say ti IRECOMMEND that i was very happy that he has used my infos for is tripp.....please let me know when you will be in montreal.......i'm thinking about going this year again...

Tks everyone

peace out