Search

Quebec City ?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24th, 2002, 08:59 AM
Mary

Quebec City ?

Planning a spring trip to Quebec City and surrounding area. Need your help on where to stay (can't afford Chateau Frontenac) that would allow us to walk to most of the sights. Also restaurant recommendations and anything you think is a "must do". Thanks for your help!

Old Jan 24th, 2002, 12:18 PM
Vince

We stayed at Radisson last summer. Its a little expensive - but not as much as Chateau Frontenac. And very close to everything you want to see in the 'Old Quebec'.

Old Jan 25th, 2002, 04:38 AM
DougD

There are several very quaint b&b's right in the heart of the old city on rue St. Ursaline. We stayed at the James Thompson a few years ago. It had just been throughly renovated - the rooms were very roomy and comfortable. Perfect location, well under $100 US with breakfast.

Old Jan 25th, 2002, 05:18 PM
Brian Kilgore

Go to www.robmagazine.com, scroll down to Globetrotter, and click on the Quebec City link.<BR><BR>Your questions will be answered.<BR><BR>BAK

Old Jun 10th, 2002, 11:03 AM
vince

Just a courtesy note to the poster on this board who posts with the name vince using the email address [email protected]. That is actually one of my email addresses, so any mail that gets posted to you from this board winds up in my email box. If you would like me to forward it to you, please contact me at that email address. I ask only that you refrain from posting it as your active email address in the future. Thanks!