Reload this Page >

Calgary - hotel with parking for a month

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19th, 2002, 01:29 PM
Bill

We are flying out of Calgary for a month's vacation in Australia. We are looking for a hotel, somewhat near the airport, with the following features.<BR>Swimming pool, preferably with a waterslide<BR>Free shuttle to the airport<BR>Free parking for a month<BR>Rooms with microwave and fridge.<BR><BR>Any advice would be helpful<BR>Thanks good people

Old Nov 19th, 2002, 07:18 PM
Rita

Bill, I am not sure about parking your car at a hotel for a month without a charge. If it is in the winter you should consider parking it at a location where you can plug it in (the Park N Jet at the Airport comes to mind). <BR><BR>As for hotels close to the airport with those amenities the only one (to my knowledge) is the Sheraton Airport. It has a pool and waterslide but I am not sure about rooms with a &quot;kitchenette&quot;. You could also try the Greenwood Inn which is just up the street from the Sheraton but I know they do not have a waterslide.

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 01:18 AM
Heather

Comfort Inn Airport has a pool with a slide, free shuttles and free parking. I don't think they have microwaves and fridges. It isn't fancy but it is OK.<BR><BR>

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 02:14 PM
Bill

Thanks for your help. Going to try the Comfort Inn and Suites. It is on Banff Trail, any one know if it is near the airport?<BR>

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 04:26 PM
Heather

The one I am referring to is at 3111 - 26 Ave. NE The website I checked had no phone number but it should be easy to find. I just noticed the list of amenities include microwave and fridge. I must have been too jetlagged to notice.

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 07:39 AM
Bill

Thanks for your help Heather. We are now booked at the Comfort Inn and Suite Airport. We got a king suite with fridge and microwave. They have a pool and waterslide. Called them up, said no problems with parking the car for a month there, as we will staying a night before we leave and after we get back. They just would not be responsible for any damage to the vehicle. Free transfer to the Airport. Pretty good deal for about $50 US a night. I am sure parking at the airport for a month would have been more. The phone number for any one else is<BR>403 735 1966<BR>Cheers