Reload this Page >

Pearl Beach Resort,, Bora Bora

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 5th, 2002, 11:54 AM
carl bauer

Does anyone know about the Pearl Beach Resort over-water bungalows? What amenities there, daily meal costs, rate of exchange US$/CFP? Does shuttle from Pearl Beach go only to Vaitape? Snorkeling directly from the Bungalow??? Thanks

Old May 5th, 2002, 01:54 PM
LordBalfor

Take a look at this:<BR><BR>http://www.epinions.com/trvl-review-5CAD-CE64C75-39BC6BED-prod2<BR><BR>...and this:<BR><BR>http://community.webshots.com/user/lordbalfor<BR><BR>Hope it helps.<BR><BR>Ken

Old May 8th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Jessica

Ken, I've checked out your thoughts on eopinions and your pictures as well. Thanks so much for all of the great stuff you've posted. Now, I have a question for you...I'm planning a honeymoon for next January and can't decide between Fiji, Tahitian islands, and Hawaii. What do you think?

Old May 8th, 2002, 06:32 PM
LordBalfor

All are great choices. It will be the rainy season in all 3 of those places - though I wouldn't let that stop me. Rain in the tropics is USUALLY heavy but brief. The water will be quite a bit warmer (as will the weather) in either Fiji or Tahiti. Tahiti will probably be the most expensive (though Hawaii can be just as pricy - depending on where you stay). Fiji will probably give you the best "bang for the buck".<BR><BR>Personally, though I LOVE Hawaii, I prefer the South Pacific islands.<BR>You might also consider the Cooks. They offer much of what Tahiti and the other islands of French Polynesia do, but for a whole lot less money - No true overwater bungalows though- if that's important to you.<BR><BR>Hope this helps.<BR><BR>Ken

Old May 22nd, 2002, 09:09 AM
Theresa

We went for our honeymoon Dec./Jan. 2000. Only had one day of rain in 10 days. A little shower here and there otherwise. Weather was warm. I loved it.<BR><BR>We also stayed at Pearl Beach. I thought it was great!<BR><BR>Theresa