maldives

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7th, 1997, 09:43 AM
Danek Richard

maldives

Dear friends,

I would like to ask you for a list of hotels on Maldives.
We are going to come to Maldives between 06/01/98
and 20/01/1998. The accommodation should be for
two person ( double-bed room ).
I would be very gratified if you could send me some
information about Maldives´hotels.

Thank you very much
Danek Richard

e-mail: [email protected]

Old Jan 25th, 1998, 11:28 PM
Majeed

check out the site www.visit.maldives.com or send an email to them as they would be able to guide you
These are the offcial pages done by the Min of Tourism

Old Jan 26th, 1998, 04:31 PM
Glen

Hello! I stayed in the Maldives a couple of years ago on Kurumba Island. The resort there is a little expensive but really wonderful. The waters surrounding the island are superb. The resort has several restaurants and 3 pools I think? You get your own private bungalow on request, your own outdoor furniture and a little piece of beach. I would edescriexperience as luxurious. I can't wait to go back. I flew there with Emirates airlines which is one of the best in the world.

Old Feb 25th, 1998, 08:08 PM
Charles Daenen

I will be travelling to the maldives in December
Any tips how to get there the fastes and cheapest from seattle?

Thanks

Old Feb 25th, 1998, 08:09 PM
Charles Daenen

Thanks

Old Feb 25th, 1998, 08:12 PM
Charles Daenen

Thanks

Old Apr 20th, 1998, 09:31 AM
Sofia

Hello Danek: I was in the maldives last november and I've stayed in Kuda Huraa Reef Resort (http://netv.com.sg/maldives/index.htm), a deluxe resort with beautiful bungalows, fabulous food, very nice staff. It's a dream place. If you go there, you should buy a package (as they have many) because it's much more cheaper. I went on the 7-day Relaxation package. If you need more information feel free to write to me.

Old Apr 20th, 1998, 09:32 AM
Sofia

Hello Danek: I was in the maldives last november and I've stayed in Kuda Huraa Reef Resort (http://netv.com.sg/maldives/index.htm), a deluxe resort with beautiful bungalows, fabulous food, very nice staff. It's a dream place. If you go there, you should buy a package (as they have many) because it's much more cheaper. I went on the 7-day Relaxation package. If you need more information feel free to write to me.

Old May 18th, 1998, 05:08 AM
sarah

I'm going to the Maldives in June on my Honeymoon, is it a bad time to go, in terms of weather ??? I am staying at the Full Moon Beach Resort. Any infor greatly appreciated !

Old May 28th, 1998, 06:34 PM
Adam

I know four great resorts for you. They were all reviewed in Travel and Leisure magazine. They are the sonevafushi with 48 bungalows, fourseasons with 108 bungalows, hilton with 130 bungalows, and Banyan Tree with 48 bungalows.

Old Jun 9th, 1998, 11:49 PM
jenny mcpherson

SO! How was the honeymoon and how did you like the Full Moon Resort??? I've heard EXCELLENT reviews of this resort for when we go next December (because we'd heard June - October is the pucky weather for scubadiving). Do tell! Thanks, jenny <BR>

Old Jun 14th, 1998, 10:20 AM
Dominique Gaillard

What's the cheapest deal you found from Seattle?

Old Jun 14th, 1998, 10:22 AM
Dominique Gaillard

Can you tell me more about the 7-day relaxation package - including prices? Thanks

Old Jun 22nd, 1998, 05:38 AM
sarah

Hi Jenny ! <BR> <BR>The Maldives was excellent ! The Full Moon beach is a really friendly, beautiful, quiet resort. Even paddling in the shoreline, you can see baby sharks and manta rays. Try to get a water bungalow as it is great feeding the fish in the evening !! <BR> <BR>Definately reccomended, though it is not worth visiting Male as it is dirty and dull. The prices are a little expensive...STG 3 for a beer, STG 2 for a coke. Buffet meals are expensive but the Full Moon has five restaurants, a lovely Thai restaurant and a great cafe. <BR> <BR>Have a fantastic time and let me know if you need any more info !

Old Jul 4th, 1998, 11:07 PM
Kenny Choo

Hi Sofia, <BR> I read your mail on Kudah Hurra, I'm thinking of going there for my Honeymoon, but can't decide whether to take the water bugalows or the beach villas. I know the beach villas are much cheaper but from your stay there, can you tell me more about either accomadation? Thanks.