If you have been to YASAWA or NAMALE -- please help!

Nov 9th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Original Poster

If you have been to YASAWA or NAMALE -- please help!

At which resort would you rather spend a 9-night honeymoon? (Will also be going to Big Island, HI for a few nights beforehand.)

We love: lounging by a nice pool or beach; good food; luxurious accomodations; at least some options for activities once we get bored. Most importantly, it is our honeymoon so we want to feel pampered!

I'm desperate for advice as it seems that very few people have been to these places -- if you can help, I would so appreciate it!
Nov 9th, 2005, 10:40 AM

Hi missrocco,
You're correct that very few people her have been to Fiji, less those specific resorts. Have you been to this board:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum...i883-Fiji.html

?
Nov 9th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Original Poster

no i hadn't -- thanks!
Nov 15th, 2005, 10:39 AM

Been to both...for me, Vatulele! Namale's honeymoon suite Nanise was fabulous but the beach & food took the prize at Vatulele...
Nov 16th, 2005, 08:33 AM

Hi,
I would have to ask you this. When are you traveling? Also, Namale has the most to do of all the resorts, and they have alot of pools scattered around the property. the beach is smaller but I have never had a complaint about this. It is in a more rain forested area so if you are traveling from Dec-April, I would recommend staying in the Yasawa's. Yasawa Island Resort and Turtle Island have the best beaches, but Yasawa does not include alcoholic beverages.
Hope this helps!
Let me know if I can answer further questions.
Nov 18th, 2005, 10:50 AM

missrocco,
LuxuryLink.com has a great auction on Namale! It might help make the decision...