Search

HELP ME WITH FLIGHT

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25th, 2002, 03:00 PM
INES

HELP ME WITH FLIGHT

I was trying to ascertain which is the form but economic to travel toward new zealand, since USA. I am Chilean, but I am of trip by USA, and the return I want it for Chile, me not the time imports, someone would help me with informacion or experience, thanks

Old Dec 25th, 2002, 03:35 PM
liz

I presume that you are going to New Zealand from Chile and wish to go through the USA. <BR>Then you would take Lan Chile from Santiago to LA and either Qantas or Air NZ from LA to New Zealand. If you want frequent flyer points then Qantas and Lan Chile are One World partners. <BR>You can then take Lan Chile from New Zealand back to Santiago. <BR>I hope I have understood you well enough to answer your question. <BR>

Old Dec 28th, 2002, 05:33 AM
ines

but perhaps me do not express well, I am in uses and I want to go to new zealand to be 2 weeks and to return to Chile. but I want to go of the form but cheap, therefore think that perhaps, to return to Chile and to take uun round trip, that costs some $US1300, but the passage of uses to Chile $u500, but if flight THE- new zealand Chile, costs me $U1800,mi cuestion is, thatI take to do it but cheap and to know but places, myself not the time imports, neither the comforts, but if the money. thanks

Old Dec 28th, 2002, 10:43 AM
liz

Ok, then I think you will be best to try Expedia or Priceline for reduced flights. We, at this end of the Pacific, are not too familiar with what fares etc you can get from your end. <BR>Perhaps others can shed some light on the web pages that this man needs or some price help.

Old Jan 5th, 2003, 01:36 PM
ines

thanks