Search

Chocolate tour and Dunedin

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chocolate tour and Dunedin

DOtty, I've now booked my chocolate tour in Dunedin and can't wait. But it's made me curious.
Here in Canada our Canbury chocolate is very good, BUT it does not compare to Cadbury's in England. British chocolate is soooo good.
HOw does NZ chocolate compare? And do they have Cadbury's 'Caramel'? It's my very favourite in Britain but not available in Canada.
Old Oct 23rd, 2004, 01:15 AM

Hi, kodi,
Well done! According to our daughter NZ Cadbury is even better than the English! You can get Caramel, Peppermint, Black Forest, about 10 other flavours, all of which are delicious. I can see you are going to have a very heavy suitcase to take back to Canada!!
Enjoy.
Old Oct 23rd, 2004, 04:45 AM
Original Poster

Dotty, I can't wait! The last time I went to London, I took mostly old clothes and left them there......to make room for all the chocolate in my suitcase. And I'm not kidding! So, I'll have to be sure to make room on this trip too.
Oh, and perhaps I should bring looser clothing... and do lots of hiking to wear off all the chocolate I'll eat while I'm there.
Old Oct 23rd, 2004, 05:40 AM

Hi Kodi and Dotty.
We'll be in Dunedin in December and I'm following your good advice to book ahead - and diet in advance. I also read there's a brewery tour. Should I leave my husband there while I do the Cadbury? Thanks.
Old Oct 23rd, 2004, 12:50 PM

kodi, sounds like an excellent idea, loose clothing, hiking, and old clothes to leave behind!!
Sharon, my husband didn't want to do the tour so maybe the brewery tour would be a good idea. I'm not sure if they are the same time though.
Both of you, enjoy!!