Reload this Page >

Brampton or Long Island. Honeymoon

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17th, 2002, 03:32 PM
Shell

Can any one give me some insite to these two Islands please. We are looking for a Honeymoon in mid Feb. 2003. Thanks

Old Oct 19th, 2002, 03:33 PM
Shell

Has anyone been to either of these Islands. If so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Old Oct 21st, 2002, 11:56 PM
ashlea

Hey, <BR>my parents went on their honeymoon to Brampton Island. They had a wonderful time and would highly recommend it to any body considering it. It has a great atmosphere about it and most of all Great food. goodluck in choosing and best wishes<BR>see ya ashlea

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 12:13 PM
cath

I don't know much about long island but i went to Brampton Island for christmas in 2001.<BR>Brampton would be great for a honeymoon because it is only couples that go there.<BR>At christmas time there were 3 children!!!<BR>It is beautiful, very laid back, and very friendly staff.<BR>If you have enough money definitely choose a beachfront unit.

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 12:44 PM
liz

I have been to both islands and each has its own flavour so this makes it very hard to say which one is better than the other. <BR>Do a search for Whitsunday Islands and see what you can find that suits your own needs. Also search each island to see what is offered. Having said that I think that Linderman and Hayman are also very nice and so the more I think about it the harder it is to choose.

Old Dec 6th, 2002, 12:01 PM
Aussie

Hi Shell,<BR>Have a look at <BR>www.harveyworld.com.au<BR>they have a special this month until end of March for Brampton Island.<BR>ex. Sydney or Melbourne.....$835. Aust. for 5 nights includes breaky, lunch &amp; dinner... sounds pretty good to me.<BR>Shell I have never been to either island so I can't help you in that regard.