I am a 35 y/o female planning a solo trip to Thailand for 4 weeks in min January. I am landing in Bangkok for a few days heading north then want to spend 7-8 days at a beach. Here are the things I am looking for in a beach experience:
-No couple, honeymoon, lovebird island
-I would love to be at a beach where a lot of other solo travelers go
-Definitely would like to be able to meet new friends and enjoy some great nightlife, drinks, etc but I want to be able to get a good nights sleep as well when it's time for bed so not looking to be staying anywhere where it's so loud that I can't sleep. Also, I would like to head to a beach from Chiang Mai if possible then head back to Bangkok after the beach. They all seem so difficult to get to...
-Not super expensive maybe $20-$25 a night accommodations from airbnb or a private room hostel
From what I have researched these look the most appealing to me from the pictures but not sure if any offer what I am looking for:
-Ko Phi Phi
Any advice on this will be so so so appreciated or other beach destinations Thank you....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NORTON $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570 1233 Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 5 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 6 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 7 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 8 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 10 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do