My husband and I are looking to plan a 2 week trip to Thailand and Dubai in July 2017. Unfortunately, due to being a teacher, I can't go during June or August. We are concerned about the monsoon season?
I have many questions for anyone with experience:
Would July be a good time to go to Thailand?
How long is needed in each place? I know we want to go to Bangkok, Ko Samui. We are open to suggestions of other MUST visit places in Thailand.
My husband is a bit of a picky eater and friends of ours say that at hotels you can order basically anything and are not limited to Thai food. Has anyone experienced this?
We are a newly married couple who love culture and sightseeing, beautiful beaches, good food, nightlife, etc.
Any information would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit
- 2 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 3 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 4 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 5 Bago or Golden rock
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Bangkok
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 17 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 18 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 21 8 Days in Bali
- 22 two health related questions
- 23 Princess Cruise
- 24 Best day trip from Phuket
- 25 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)