sheraton pattaya

Search

sheraton pattaya

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21st, 2006, 12:04 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sheraton pattaya

we spent four nites in the sheraton pattaya resort about two weeks ago....the hotel is located in the jontiem section away from all the fray.....the room must be twice the size of any other hotel room we have ever had....the factilities are excellent, the staff very friendly and the grounds and setting just wonderful...

it is not listed on many of the discount web sites however...i booked directly through starwoods at a great rate....we had a garden room--the cheapest and it was perfect!!

bob

brunos, on of the best restaurants in pattaya area, is just down the road and the pizza place across the street from brunos is excellent as well...
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 06:54 AM

That's good info to know. Is Pattaya worth a trip to? Would you go back? I ask because a couple of years ago, my sister said that I could go to her and her husband's time-share condo in Pattaya, but I didn't have time to go. They haven't been either. They have luxury time-shares around the world, but haven't made it there yet. But,if it's worth the trip, then maybe I'll plan a trip there. Is it one of those touristy beach places...like youth on spring break? If so,then it's not for me. Happy Travels!
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 07:50 AM

I have to second that tip about the Sheraton Pattaya. They were a top class hotel when I stayed there too. Excellent, beyond excellent service and i LOVED the beds. I dont know what it was, but the beds were just SO comfortable!
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 02:35 PM

Thanks Bob on the information in Pattaya. We have a time share trade next October there at the Chateau Dale Beach Resort so the restaurant information will be useful. Let me know any other helpful info-Thanks Chris
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 07:20 PM

I enjoyed the Sheraton as well. Pools are nice, but beach area is a bit limited. And it's a bit secluded (which can be good in Pattaya). Stayed in a Deluxe Pavillion room. Huge, with a nice outdoor sala and waterfall style bathtub. Only bad part was I got a horrible case of food poisoning from the Infiniti restaurant. Only time in 15+ years of traveling/living in Asia I have ever been sick in Asia.