Palawan, Binga village

Search

Palawan, Binga village

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6th, 2024, 11:09 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Palawan, Binga village

I wanted to share my trip in Palawan from it`s beginning but my first post had been removed . In it i just wanted to offer a reliable driver i found just by chance . It is difficult indeed to find a proper transport from Puerto Princessa to the other parts of the island but may be it was against the rules . Now i am in Binga village - San Vicente region . It is a small traditional , poor village . But people are happy and always smile . Always ready to help too . The life is ordinary- might be boring for some who comes from well developed countries . The beach is covered with white fine sand but you need to be protected from sunflies by coconut oil . The ocean is clean , the water is warm - right for swimming . I had two amazing trips in a real jungle which covers Capuas mountain - several kilometers far from my place . Imagine a kanyoning through a jungle without a path . I was all in scratches but was able to see so many beauties i saw before in internet only . During the second trip three local guys cleaned with 'machetes " the path for me . We got to amazing waterfalls up in the mountains . The river is crystal clan - locals drink directly from it . Now i am waiting for my fishing adventure with local fishermen . Hope to be able to share it with you . And PLEASE - don`t delete my posts or tell me what`s wrong with them . To be continued...