Reload this Page >

How much are the flights?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 05:36 PM
Carol

All the help here is exquisite! I rarely read a post with the price of flights.<BR>Can you give me examples of the price of your flights and is it better to fly RT as it is here in the US?<BR>Beijing to Shanghai<BR>Beijing to Xian<BR>Beijing to Lijang<BR>Any other examples would be great. I am still trying to plan my itinerary.<BR>And, finally, are there any website that can give me prices?<BR>Many thanks!<BR><BR>

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 06:56 PM
Louis

Go to &lt;www.chinaetravel.com/flight&gt;<BR><BR>Prices among major cities in China are all listed there.<BR><BR>A few weeks ago we flew one way from Beijing to Shanghai - costing US$138 total per person. RT fare is just double single trip fare.

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 04:48 AM
Carol

Louis, thanks for the link.

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 07:28 AM
Carol

Louis, thanks for the link.

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 04:31 PM
Louis

Another link &lt;flychina.com&gt;<BR><BR>Click on China Domestic, and it will give you fares and schedule after giving the names of 2 cities.

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 10:28 PM
Meg

We just returned from a self-designed tour, and we used a lot of one-way tickets. The prices were really reasonable. Make sure that you check the price difference between business and economy class tickets before you make your purchase. We found that it really wasn't that much, an extra $25-$80, but it was really worth it, particularly on the Chinese airlines.