Fellow Thai-Travelors

Dec 29th, 2003, 08:48 PM
Original Poster

Fellow Thai-Travelors

I am going to Bangkok for 2 1/2 weeks on the third week of Jan and was wondering where is the best play to meet up with fellow travelors. I am 29 y/o male..thanks
Dec 30th, 2003, 05:41 PM

by play i assume you mean place?? bkk is filled with travelers...you will meet up with other foreigners in restaurants, at tourist places, at bars, in hotels, on river boats, on tours, in shopping centers, in patpong....you will also meet a number of foreigners who live full time in bkk....bkk has a huge foreign ex-pat community like jamesA who is our resident expert on this board...
Dec 31st, 2003, 03:41 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the advice...and yes, I meant "place" not "play" but that could of been subconscious
Dec 31st, 2003, 06:47 PM

if you want to play you will not have to seek it out, it will seek you out all over bkk....enough said....play safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 1st, 2004, 05:43 PM
Original Poster

LOL rhkkmk, I more after the travel experience and companionship w/ fellow travelors and adventurers per say than the "special play" I think you're implying. I personally think there's a reason why people go on adventures like Thailand...it says something about who and where people think they are at in their lives...I would love that type of sharing and experience....that what I seek...With that said, I am also interested in the culture etc in Thailand...but thanks so much for taking your time w/ great suggestions...Do you live there in Thailand now?
Jan 1st, 2004, 07:17 PM

no, but i visit as often as possible...i am in usa...you will meet people easily as i said in my first post...many aussies, some germans, some english, some americans and others...