Search

Coco Banana

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coco Banana

I have read several post about Coco Banana in Platinum, but cannot find them again. Where are is this store in the mall? What kinds of thing do they have? Is there a particular place in the mall for accessories like belts, scarves, costume jewelry or is it all over.
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 03:59 AM

The whole mall has the kind of things you are looking for. Cocoa is on the 5th floor. Go up the escalator and at the top go toward the front right hand end of the store. It is in a corner. Just walls of costume jewlery. You have to keep looking, because every time you go around the room you see something different tucked in between. Don't worry about price...the more you buy the cheaper it is. have fun!
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 06:22 AM

i think karen might be wrong, i think it might be on the 4th floor, but it is in the front right hand corner as you come off the escalator, right next to a bank of ATM's.

the new annex building next door to platinum fashion mall is a little easier to shop in because items are arranged more by category: purses, jewelry, clothing, etc. carol introduced us to this.

k assures me it is the 5th floor....??

maybe carol will chime in..
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Original Poster

So it is in the main part of Platinum, not the annex, right? I'm going to try to check it out tomorrow.
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 02:37 AM

http://www.platinumfashionmall.com/p...p.jsp?id=10752
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 03:19 AM

5th floor is correct. The 5th floor is the place to look for your accessories. I tried to post an answer last night, but the internet was down temporarily. Here's what I typed last night....... (hopefully this time it will get posted)

For sure it's on the 5th floor. I love going in this place. Yes, walls of jewelry!! I could spend an hour in here and not 'see' everything, even though it's a small space.

The newer annex is good if you are looking for handbags, as they are all sort of together on two floors in this mall. It is a small annex, compared to the big big store that is the original Platinum. Platinum I (the big building) is a hodgepodge of clothing, bags, shoes, cosmetics, and jewelry. It's always a fun look, but I buy most items on the 5th floor.

I buy scarves at a place just down from Coco Banana (but there are other scarf sellers as well). I like them because they are different from what the big box stores have at home in the USA.

One more thing, if you continue down the same hallway as Coco and the scarf store, and go all the way to the end of that hall(not very far) you will find a seller of hangers and plastic bags and SCARF HANGERS that are really neat! You will know them when you see them. There are about 24 'rings' for scarves (or belts, or ties) that hang down from a more traditional hanger thingie. These are neat. I've brought home probably a dozen of them for friends. I can't recall the price, but not more more than 150 baht each (maybe less?).

I'd say 5th floor is the best place to find the accessories you are wanting. Have fun!
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Original Poster

Thanks everyone and thanks for the extra info, Carol. I can't wait to see everything.
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 09:34 AM

don't forget shoes, they are everyplace
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 02:25 PM

it should be noted that the price ticket has two prices... we have always paid the 2nd price (lower) as K buys 10-30 pieces each time. if you just bought one or two items you might have to pay the higher price???