Reload this Page >

cheap airfare from bangkok or p. penh to siem reap

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 10:23 PM
Pre Registration

hi,<BR><BR>what's the cheapest way to get a airplane tix from either bangkok or phnom penh to siem reap?<BR><BR>thanks

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 10:44 PM
Marilyn

Bangkok to Siem Reap is via Bangkok Air and it costs about US$275 round trip. 3-5 flights per day depending on season. Have never heard of any cheaper tickets.<BR><BR>Don't know the flight cost from PP to Siem Reap, but you can take a boat for about US$35-50 one way.

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 08:28 AM
pat

There are Royal Air Cambodge, Siem reap airways and the newest Air Andaman will fly this route beginning Sept 16 twice a day and four daily in late October.

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Kathie

Has Royal Air Cambodge ben resurrected? Last I heard, it had gone out of business. Siem Reap Airways is a subsidiary of Bangkok Air. I'm delighted to hear that another airline will compete with Bangkok Air on this route, as the lack of competition has certainly kept prices high.

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 05:25 PM
Marilyn

Apologies to null -- Bangkok Air was the only choice last fall. I too am delighted to hear there will be another airline to compete with Bangkok Air. I think $275 is steep for about an hour trip each direction. Does anyone know anything about Air Andaman?<BR><BR>Now if they would just start a route between Siem Reap and Phuket...

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 09:16 PM
Marilyn

To Pat (or anyone): where did you get the info on Air Andaman? I went to their website and couldn't find any indication of flights outside of Thailand.