Reload this Page >

Cambodia Trip Journal Online

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15th, 2002, 11:33 AM
Kristina

I've posted the first part of my trip to Cambodia online if anyone is looking for recent information.<BR>This part covers Siem Reap, the temples, markets and the Vietnamese fishing village. Lots of photos and journals included.<BR>http://www.wired2theworld.com<BR><BR>Let me know what you think!<BR>Kristina

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:01 AM
Sue

Thank you - great job- I'm going to Siem Reap in November so this is perfect timing!!

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Kristina

Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions. <BR>

Old Oct 20th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Kristina

Just moving this to the top because I noticed some people out there looking for info on Cambodia.<BR>I'm happy to answer any questions....

Old Oct 20th, 2002, 02:06 PM
Lisa

Hello:<BR> I would love any information you have about Cambodia and Thailand. We are planning a trip in December.<BR>Thank you.

Old Oct 20th, 2002, 05:34 PM
Judy

Kristina,<BR>Would love a copy of your journal.<BR>Cambodia is an extension of my Vietnam trip that is coming up soon.<BR>Judy

Old Oct 21st, 2002, 07:02 AM
Kristina

Lisa and Judy-<BR><BR>Go to my website<BR>http://www.wired2theworld.com<BR>and you'll find my trip journals and tons of photos from my trip.<BR>If you have any specific questions, post them here, or email me from my website.<BR>Thanks!

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 08:30 PM
tothetop

to the top

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 08:34 AM
Gajanan Gajre

What is the best way to get to Angkor Wat from Bangkok.

Old Nov 22nd, 2002, 10:57 AM
Kristina

Hi-<BR>Well, the &quot;best way&quot; really depends on how much time and money you have.<BR>Going oveland will take you the better part of an entire day, but only cost you about $10-15.<BR>Flying takes an hour and costs about $140 one way. This is what we did.<BR>if you want more info on the overland route, look at my website. <BR>http://www.wired2theworld.com<BR>I did a lot of research and there's some good links to other sites there as well.<BR>Check out www.talesofasia.com for the most up to sate info on overland travel as well.