bankok tailor

Old Aug 12th, 2001, 05:26 AM
dave

bankok tailor

Has anyone used, or knows of a good tailor in Bankok? <BR>I've only got a short time there so I really dont have time to "shop around" <BR> <BR>Thanks in advance

Old Aug 13th, 2001, 06:40 PM
Pas

Bear in mind that many expats in Bangkok find that they get a better price and finish at sales and outlets in their home countries than they do in Bangkok - this is particularly true for Americans- even when you provide a suit to the tailor to make an exact copy. You need to be very careful, because many tailors depend on the fact that you are only in Bangkok for a short time, so your opportunities to go back and have things modified to your satisfaction are limited. <BR> <BR>One tailor who gets some good reports is to be found in the arcade of the Meridien President Hotel.

Old Dec 24th, 2002, 02:42 PM
Beth

I will be staying 5 nites at the Le Meridien President, is the same tailor still there? That would be great to not have to search for one, and be right there when the clothing is ready for a fit. I will be on tours during the day, would like to know the hours. I suppose they can be delivered to my room, right?

Old Dec 28th, 2002, 10:24 AM
Bill

I'm also staying at the Le Meridien Pres and am wondering about the tailor there.

Old Jan 4th, 2003, 10:11 AM
Beth

Still looking for an answer.