Baggage storage at NRT

Search

Baggage storage at NRT

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 06:48 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Baggage storage at NRT

My wife and I will be going to Tokyo Disney on our way home to the US from Bangkok when we stop for a day in Tokyo. Our frlight from BKK arrives at terminal 2 so I guess that is where we can check our bags, but we fly back out of termianl 1? Can we check them into 2 and have them transfered to 1 or have to go back and pick them up then ride the bus to termianl 1? If we have to do that what time should we arrive at the airport for our 7pm flight home?
I noticed on the NRT website that there are several places to store our bags, is there one that is more convinent for our situation? Thanks in advance, J & A
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 02:02 PM

Are you spending one night in Tokyo? If not, you will not have much time in Disney Sea as it is quite far from Narita and with picking up your bags and checking in and immigration etc you should allow at least 2 1/2 hours AT Narita, and you are more than an hour away, plus you have to consider the bus schedule. You'd have to leave Disney no later than 3:30.

For storage, I'd bring your bags to terminal 1 and leave them there.
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Original Poster

Thanks kim, i didnt think about leaving them in T1!
I know that its a short time in disney, but we have $200 disney dollars and thought thats a good place to use them.
If we dont go, do you have any ideas of what we could do in that amount of time? Thanks again.
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 03:42 PM

Can you use your $200.00 Disney dollars in Japan?

If you didn't go to Disney, Narita town is nice. There is a nice temple and shopping area. Boso no Mura is an Edo style village museum that has some hands on areas where you can try various crafts and such.
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Original Poster

UM...... I think we can use them there. or since it isnt owned by disney, can we not? oh, my wife is going to be so mad at me if i messed up!