Attn-Guenmai

Aug 8th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Original Poster

Attn-Guenmai

I just wanted to check in with you about our get together in Bangkok. Are we still on for Sat, Sept 2 at 2:30 in your lobby? Since Carol cannot come, no problems with changing it for me. Can you tell me how to get to your serviced apartment after we get to Emporium Mall? Where do you want to meet? My email is [email protected]. We are leaving in 1 1/2 weeks-I can't wait!
Aug 9th, 2006, 07:03 AM
Original Poster

TTT
Aug 9th, 2006, 09:43 AM

I was just thinking about you...and yes...lunch is still on. It would be nice to do it earlier though if possible...like meet at the lobby of my apartment building at 1:00, if possible. It's my last day in BK before flying back to Singapore and then home. So, if done earlier, I'll have the rest of the day/evening free. I have your e-mail address, so I'll e-mail you to give you the directions. I forgot where you're staying...was it the Centre Point at Silom? It's VERY easy to get to my building as it's at the Prom Phong skytrain station which is attached to the Emporium Shopping Mall which is attached to my apartment building. I'll explain it all in a personal e-mail to you. Talk to you soon. Happy Travels!
Aug 9th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Original Poster

The earlier time is fine with me. Just let me know the details in your email.

Aug 9th, 2006, 12:02 PM

OK...got to go...Talk to you soon. Happy Travels!