Hello. I was wondering how many people experienced altitude sickness in Bhutan?
And if so, how did you combat it? I have been prescribed a medication...just hoping it's enough.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vientiane to LP December
- 2 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 6 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 7 Wat Arun
- 8 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 10 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 11 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 12 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 13 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 14 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 15 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 16 5 days in Singapore
- 17 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 18 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 19 Shanghai in January
- 20 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 21 Myanmar tour companies
- 22 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 23 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 24 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 25 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?