Alam Shanti fax

Jul 6th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Original Poster

Alam Shanti fax

OK the good news is that (6 months in advance) we have managed to score a room at Alam Shanti BUT I've been trying to fax them info they requested off and on all day long - but have never gotten through. They say "thanks to keep trying." Anyone else have similar experience?
Jul 6th, 2010, 05:48 PM

i just made my res with no fax necessary, but then i am a repeat customer....

send them an e mail and tell them you cannont get it to work....could you send the info another way... they are a very agreeable bunch...

which room did you get??
Jul 6th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Original Poster

They made another suggestion and I got them the info. I was looking for mid range, so didn't go for your fav Ganga, Bob. Asked for Shindu or Dewi. No 4 night availability for those. They were offering new house. Read Bob/Karen's description. Went for the couple nights available at Shindu and a couple at the new house in Gayatri. . ..
Jul 6th, 2010, 06:39 PM

you will be very happy with your whole stay.... i just love the place and hope to return one day, but with 3 bali visits under our belts we need to see too many other places...

glad my report helped you
Jul 7th, 2010, 05:24 AM
Original Poster

Turned out the problem was with MY fax - not theirs. Would not want to leave the wrong impression! In any case, we're happy to have snagged a spot there and are really looking forward to our stay there. Thanks to all for the recommendations. The planning continues .. . . .