New Testamint for International Air Travel

Dec 26th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Original Poster

New Testamint for International Air Travel

THE NEW TESTAMINT FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
In the beginning Dinosaurs roamed the earth, they died. Then God said let there be flight and behold Kittyhawk was born, which begat the 707, which begat the 727, which begat the 747, leading to the coming of the Dreamliner.
Thy shall not place your bag behind your row/seat, always at or in front of your row.
Thy shall not covet the armrest- sharing is caring.
Thy shall not bring stinky food aboard- in other words no Durian or Indian food!
]
You have the right to recline, but please not at mealtime
Connecting flights- always allow a 2 hour layover- a lot of s*#t can happen.
Yay though I walk thru the masses at the gate, I shall fear no evil as thy priority boarding pass with me, it guideth me thru all boarding groups
The meek shall inherit the earth along with the back of the plane.
(All Sing Now): We shall overcome, we shall overcome, we shall overcome some day; oh deep in my heart I do believe we shall overcome some day- and fly first class!
Do not worship false idols- serve only one airline to boost your ff miles.
Do not bear false witness to thyne Gate Agent-it won't get you an upgrade
Blessed are the merciful for they shall receive merci, and maybe a better seat assignment.
Lo the Messiah, for he shall deliver you to the promised land, in other words itís the pilot and he is going to fly the plane
Because they work so hard for us onboard, well at least the Asian attendants do, then: Ask not what the flight attendants can do for you, Ask what you can do for the flight attendants
Render to Caesar that which is Caesarís , i.e. return your tray table to their upright and locked position.
It was as if the heavens opened up and a mysterious object dropped- no worries its just the oxygen mask. Put yours on first before helping others, the bag may not inflate but oxygen is flowing
Old things are passed and behold all things have become new- the 747s have been replaced, cometh the Airbus A380. I have seen the light- so buckle up that seatbelt.

I have a dream that someday this nation will rise up and deliver on its promise that all men shall have the right to fly Business Class. I may not get there with you. I have a dream.

Last edited by WMPT; Dec 26th, 2018 at 03:44 PM. Reason: spacing
Dec 27th, 2018, 08:01 AM

Lol

Search this Thread