Does Continental supply pillows

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am wondering if I really need to buy one of those inflatable travel pillows for my Newark to Rome flight on Continental. I have been on daytime cross-country flights where they had more requests than pillows, but I was thinking they maybe have enough for everyone on an overnight, trans-Atlantic flight? Anyone know?
Old Jan 15th, 2004, 01:14 PM
sandi

You would hope an airline has enough pillows especially for an overnight flight. That said, those inflatable pillows are inexpensive (maybe $10), fold flat and take up no room in your bag. Doesn't hurt to have one. Mine goes with me everywhere regardless what the airline might or might not provide. I often use the airline pillow between the seat and curve of my back.

Old Jan 15th, 2004, 01:34 PM

I just flew on continental over night to and from Paris. When we boarded each seat already had a little package with a blanket, pillow, and headphones each in it's own plastic bag. Right after the meal the flight attendants passed out little packs with an eye mask and ear plugs. This was in coach, so I'm pretty sure you will have a pillow on your flight.
Old Jan 15th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for the info - I have to have a pillow or my head tilts over and I drool on myself. But every $10 I don't spend here is $10 I will have to spend there!
Old Jan 16th, 2004, 04:56 AM
sandi

Hopefully this won't be the only flight where you need an inflatable travel pillow. They do last for more than one trip. And over the next years, the cost per trip will average maybe $1/(or less) a trip. Go for it - it's an investment.