Search

Cincinnati Airport

Search this Thread

Old May 12th, 2002, 11:54 AM
Connie

Cincinnati Airport

How does the shuttle service for Delta flights work at the Cincinnati Airport? I'm arriving on a Comair flight and will have transfer to a Delta flight and am wondering if the shuttle service between gates is doable in an hour's time.

Old May 12th, 2002, 02:35 PM
Roger

Comair is is in a seperate terminal at the Cincinnati Airport. You have to take a shuttle to the main terminals to get Delta. An hour is tight but should be enough time

Old May 12th, 2002, 05:55 PM
Carol

I make the transfer in well under an hour all the time. The buses run often and the nice thing about comair is they don't spend time waiting on the gate to become open and offloading the plane is quick!

Old May 14th, 2002, 07:21 PM
Rich

Yeah, an hour should be fine for Cincinnati. DL isn't my first choice, but when I do fly them I much prefer connecting in CVG over Atlanta. Besides the fact that ATL is so much bigger, I can't remember the last time I flew DL into ATL when the plane didn't have to sit on the tarmac and wait for the gate to open up, whether the flight was early, on-time, or late. As Carol said, waiting for a gate to open when arriving on a Comair flight into CVG isn't a problem because there IS no gate!<BR><BR>By the way, before the Atlanta natives jump on me, I love your city and enjoy going there on leisure trips...I just don't enjoy connecting through Hartsfield on my way someplace else. ;-)<BR>

Old May 15th, 2002, 01:27 PM
Randy

Flying thru CVG is super-easy.FYI the airport was voted #1 in North America in recent survey's!