Air France CDG Terminal 2E/2F

Oct 17th, 2003, 06:45 AM
Original Poster

Air France CDG Terminal 2E/2F

We are arriving in terminal 2E in CDG and need to get over to terminal 2F in a relatively short period of time(flight leaves 1hr. 20min later). Have any of you ever done this and can offer any advice on quickly getting from the new terminal to 2F? Or is there a website that might offer me detailed directions and/or a detailed map on how to get from one to the other. I understand that Air France is not exactly the most helpful so I think we need to navigate on our own. I appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:11 AM

It should be a fairly short walk. I haven't arrived 2E/F to date, but 2C to the TGV takes about 5 minutes. Here's a site with more info. http://www.adp.fr/webadp/a_cont01.nsf/[email protected]&cle=X5005A05A4.html
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:56 PM

I did the same transfer last month and made it with several minutes to spare (only 45 minutes ground time). I DID hustle just to be on the safe side, though! When you get off the plane follow the signs to 2F (in the middle of the terminal) and go down the escalators. There are moving walkways which cross the space between the two terminals, then you go up another escaltor into 2F. You do have to go through a passport check point, but they opened up more lanes when the line started getting too long. You're right about AF not being helpful, so just head for the escalators, cross to 2F and head upstairs as quickly as possible. Good luck!
Oct 21st, 2003, 07:15 PM

Message to gelato_lover:

Have been trying desperately to get info
on Terminal 2E. My daughter (only 18) and
I will arrive on different flights close together
in time at this terminal. I need to suggest
a meeting place. I assume we will go through customs/baggage claim, but then what? Is there a lobby with services, such
as rental car desks, or some other clearly
marked and easy rendezvous point? Please help!
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:32 AM

Maybe try the Air France customer service center in one of the terminals.
Oct 24th, 2003, 01:36 PM

To Boonie,
I remember that the escalators to cross over from E to F are in the center of E terminal, with large signs overhead. Maybe you could just plan to meet your daughter near the escalators? I only had a carry-on and crossed from E to F and THEN went through the passport and security checkpoints and on to my connecting flight. Since I was on the return flight Bologna-Paris-Boston I didn't have to go through Customs (already in the EU). Good luck!
Oct 27th, 2003, 01:37 PM

I would meet in 2F. Each of you get ther on your own (and hussle). At least when you meet up you will already be at the destination terminal.

Search this Thread