Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Travel Topics > Air Travel
Reload this Page >

Accessing the flight itinerary at travelocity

Jul 23rd, 2008, 05:57 AM
Original Poster

I booked a flight through travelocity for a relative using my credit card, but using her email address, and residential address, phone number, etc.

Once the booking went through, I figured the flight info would be sent to her email address. She told me she didn't get it.

She's listed as a traveler in my account, but neither of us can access the trip itinerary, even with using my traveler ID and password.

Any ideas of how I can access the info?
Jul 23rd, 2008, 06:07 AM

I have a travel agent that books my flights (but have also used travelocity). Once I know I have a flight booked, I then go to the airline website and make seat changes, etc there. I have status with most airlines, but I've even gone to American where, while I have a frequent flyer number, I don't have status. Has she tried that? I assume you have some kind of booking number you got when you made the reservation, right?
Jul 24th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Original Poster

Thanks Debi. I checked to see if the money had been taken off my credit card, and it hadn't- so the booking never went through. I realize now why that happened...too hard to explain.

(I rebooked, and it's all good.)