Kilimanjaro

Aug 19th, 2002, 11:15 AM
Krystin

Kilimanjaro

Looking for some recommendations on trekking outfits for Kili. Prices seem to be all over the board. Any suggestions out there?

Aug 21st, 2002, 04:55 PM
Liz

We just got back from our honeymoon in Tanzania and the first thing we did there was climb the Machame route of Kili. We did it with Tropical Trails, which is a company based in Arusha, which makes their prices lower. They've got a website, so you can email them from there. Claire will probably write you back. She's really nice and patient...I had tons of questions, and she was terrific.

Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:07 AM
Karen

I think this forum is not for jokes and be used with such foolish guys like the above one with the adress - [email protected]. If you are serrious in this forum please put your E.mail address so that we can get intouch with you as I do. To Answer your question if I have been to Africa in February - The answer is YES.

Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:09 AM
Karen

I think this forum is not for jokes and be used with such foolish guys like the above one with the adress - [email protected]. If you are serrious in this forum please put your E.mail address so that we can get intouch with you as I do. To Answer your question if I have been to Africa in February - The answer is YES. How about you? When have you been there?

Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:16 AM
Karen

I think this forum is not for jokes and be used with such foolish guys like the above one with the adress - [email protected]. If you are serrious in this forum please put your E.mail address so that we can get intouch with you as I do. To Answer your question if I have been to Africa in February - The answer is YES. How about you? When have you been there?
Liz also try to give her opinion about the outfit She travel with, and She is serious by recommend Tropical Trails. - Congratulation Liz

Aug 23rd, 2002, 11:39 AM
SG

http://www.exodus.co.uk/

Krystin, Exodus have a 15day Kenya/Kili trek for under $2000pp. I will be using them for another trip and so far they've been very helpful. Good luck & happy travels.

Search this Thread