For Cindy and Carla

Oct 22nd, 2007, 02:24 AM
Original Poster

For Cindy and Carla

Hi Cindy and Carla,

I am looking into staying a few extra nights at MM, as I have not booked a flight as yet and apparently 25 nights there is not long enough! How many nights are you there?

Carla, I think you said that you arrive 10 July, the day I should be leaving.

Kind regards

Kaye
Oct 22nd, 2007, 02:57 PM
Original Poster

ttt

K
Oct 22nd, 2007, 05:04 PM

Hi Kaye

We will be at Main Camp July 10 - 14th. It would be wonderful if you extend your stay for a few days - I would love to meet you. And I'm sure when Carla sees this she will agree!

Cindy
Oct 22nd, 2007, 05:40 PM

You gotta love Kaye, 25 nights MM, oh well, lets just make it an even 30, what the heck !!!!! You go girl !!!!

regards - tom
Oct 22nd, 2007, 06:02 PM
Original Poster

Hi Cindy

Thanks for your post. I have asked them to hold a room from the 10 - 14 July so that works out very well. So I shall email MM office tonight and go ahead with that. As you both say, it shall be great to share a vehicle with passionate gameviewing guests!

Hi Tom, I am trying not to look too obsessive with my gameviewing, though it is probably just best that I admit it!

Kind regards

Kaye
Oct 22nd, 2007, 07:21 PM

Yeah, sure Kaye, blame it on Cindy and Carla ;-)

regards - tom
Oct 23rd, 2007, 06:16 PM

Fantastic Kaye! =D> Yes, I agree with what Cindy said. Only 251 more days to go (this is torture!)

I am sure you read yesterday one of the Styx lioness's is pregnant...so maybe a new litter of cubs for your Dec visit???
Oct 23rd, 2007, 07:21 PM
Original Poster

Hi Carla

Thank you for your lovely response. I have never done this before, such a spur of the moment, but from reading both your comments over time, I think you both have similar game interests to me, so it will be a wonderful experience sharing a vehicle with you both!

Yes I did read about the pregnant Styx Pride Lioness. I am really hoping that the babies will be able to make adulthood, as it is a long time since they have had cubs make adulthood. The rangers think that the Ngoboswan Female also has very new cubs in a donga where she has given birth before - so that will be wonderful to have some babies around. I am still hoping that the cubs of the Eyrefield Pride will show themselves when we are there in December.

251 days will fly by - I am sure!!! Luckily I will sneak in a visit before then.

What is the proposed itinerary that you two ladies are going to do?

Kind regards

Kaye
Oct 24th, 2007, 05:33 AM

Kaye, I'm so glad you are able to extend your trip. It's going to be fun. I know I've posted this before but you may not have read it that this trip is a college grad trip for my daughter so there will be three of us. I'm trying to convince my husband that my younger daughter needs to go with us but he hasn't agreed yet (I need him to help pay for it!). She's 13 and was at MalaMala two years ago and is very excited that she may go again.

We will be at Mashatu July 3rd to 9th and MalaMala July 10th to 14th.

Oct 24th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Original Poster

Hi Cindy

What a fabulous trip for your daughter(s)! Certainly my nieces all love it, though I am niece-free that trip.

I will be looking forward to your thoughts on Mashatu, as I am doing that with an 18 yr niece in January 2009.

I have now booked and paid a further deposit, so now set in stone, so to speak.

Kind regards

Kaye