Any input on ISRAM tour to Morocco?

Jul 29th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Original Poster

Any input on ISRAM tour to Morocco?

Hi,

Has anyone travelled with ISRAM tours to Morocco? If so, can you please fill me in on your experience? What did you like or possibly did not like about the tour?

Thanks!
Jul 30th, 2004, 04:26 AM
sandi

While I haven't done a trip to Morocco with ISRAM, we did travel to Turkey with ISRAM as our only group tour and it was outstanding. Our itinerary used 5* accommodations, or best available depending on where our overnights were located (but most all hotels were 5*); we had an outstanding guide, and the group were about 24 people.

Since we've always traveled independently and had no idea what to expect with a group - it worked out better then we could have imagined. The itinerary was perfectly scheduled and we had more than enough time at every site/stop along the way. Even though we didn't travel with the group on the same airline as we were using FF miles, there was someone to pick us up from the airport at no additional cost - same on our return earlier than others in the group. I would have no problem recommending them for Turkey and their Middle East programs from traveler's comments re their Israel and Egypt itineraries.

You don't mention whether you are considering one of ISRAM's private tours, or group tours - but from the itineraries, these are excellent with a good selection of accommodations and sites to visit for either. These are the same itineraries I've been looking at for myself and hope to be able to book with ISRAM when we find the time to finally get to Morocco.

Jul 30th, 2004, 08:10 AM
Original Poster

Sandi, thanks for the input. It is very useful. Someone else in the posting I had for Morocco tour recommendation shared your views regarding the Turkey tour of ISRAM.

I am going on a group tour and looked into their itenary. They have two different prices for 4* and 5*.
Jul 30th, 2004, 02:26 PM
sandi

zbjoon - ISRAM offered 4* & 5* on our Turkey itinerary, but it seemed that everyone selected the 5* tour. I checked the hotels being offered and the different prices, and on average the 5*, depending on time of year you'd be traveling), will increase the couple price by $120/nt. max. - assuming the 15-day/13-nt itinerary. So the final decision has to be yours.

Aug 1st, 2004, 10:42 PM
Original Poster

tttt
Aug 1st, 2004, 10:44 PM
Original Poster

tttt

Search this Thread