A very last safari--Bon Voyage Roccolicious

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12th, 2004, 09:23 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well fodorites, I have to say alot of you were right. Roccco will be travelling alone to Africa. I am finished.

I will no longer brave Lusaka, then board a teeny tiny to Mfuwe, suffer long bumpy rides and call it "VACATION"

And then have to listen to Roccco bitch and moan about IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAALY.

So there you have it--he's on his own--he blew it. 20 transfers, outdated everything, all for top dollar, no thanks.

Old Jun 12th, 2004, 12:37 PM

Bloody Hell! {with the essence on the word bloody } I dont want to be in Roccco's shoes tonight!

C'mom STD give the guy a break all he was trying to do was help all.

See you soon in Cpe Town as I am sure that you cant do without the Apostles Hotel in your life.

Enjoy the rest of your journey.

Very proudly part of the wonderful nation of South Africa

Old Jun 12th, 2004, 02:48 PM
sandi

Are you certain this isn't Roccco posting under STDs screen name? You did it once before Roccco, my favorite guy - now tell the truth!

If it is indeed STD, oh please do tell ALL! And now that I think about it, it might very well be you, or else we would have had post, after post, after post from your dear hubby, though sounds like he's not all that dear!

Old Jun 14th, 2004, 11:31 PM

My bet is that this truly is STD. It sounds like her.
This is gonna be fun when they get over jet lag and get on the computer. We'll definitely get both sides of this trip report.
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Blacktie

... can this "marriage" be saved?

Just a thought, but lets not fog up this site the way the USA'ers gradually polluted europe. Some of us are serious about travel to Africa, and just as with restaurants, we managed before Rocc(c)o came on the scene.

... so take the domestic issues off line and lets get back to the interesting stuff. Such as ... if any of you access Savuti Camp's newsletter, you're in for a thrill - apparently an alpha Wild Dog mounted a female next to a hut where an electrician was working, and scared the poor guy to death.

Now, tell me that's didn't put you on the edge of your seats. See Wilderness Safaris for the full tale. Happy travels!