- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Taberna Review
After a hard morning's wine tasting, stop in this cheerful open-air restaurant in Bodega El Catador to take in some carbohydrates and soak up the pisco. Like an outdoor rural dining room, this pleasant spot dishes up local specialties such as carapulcra con sopa seca, a stew of dried potatoes and dried meat, washed down with one of El Catador's excellent wines. If you want to keep up the pace, Catador's bar with its extensive range of piscos is within arm's reach.
- Address: José Carrasco González, Km 296, Ica
- Phone: 056/403–295
- Location: Ica
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more