- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- great views and gardened interior
- not for those looking for big resort services
- rooms are very basic and on the small side
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostal Iskay Review
Translating as "Hostal Two" in Quechua, this place will certainly make you do a double take when you check out the view from its gardened interior, in direct sight of the popular ruins. Tourist-trodden by day, the ruins empty out quickly around dusk, and the comfy seats outside reception are perfect for taking time out to enjoy the ethereal beauty of this age-old village. Rooms are small, but tastefully decorated and carefully kept. Owner Lluc Martinez seems to have absorbed the energy of the place and never seems to tire of answering questions about the area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently went on a 12 day "Kaleidoscope" tour of Peru and highly recommend. Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more