- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
True to its motto, "qualidade: ingrediente fundamental de boa cozinha", which translates as "quality: the basic ingredient of good cooking," this restaurant has delicious fish entrées cooked with care and skill. Entrées are always served with pirão and farofa de banana (cassava flour with bananas).
- Address: Praça Dom Wunibaldo 63, Chapada dos Guimarães, 78195-000
- Phone: 65/3301-1203
- Location: Cuiabá
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. No dinner.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
As I posted on my planning thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/south-america/need-help-urgently-with-planning-eight-week-trip.cfm ) I'm a mid sixties, solo, female traveler, headed to South America Read more
My movie, “Tango and Samba Falls”, presents highlights of Argentina and Brazil, starring Buenos Aires, Rio De Janeiro, and Iguazu Falls. Read more
I am just beginning to plan a trip to Brazil in late February (better late than never). Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more